MEET THE FRIENDLY TEAM HERE AT MATERIAL LAB.
- Studied Business Management at Staffordshire University
- A familiar face at Mat Lab, having already spent four years with Johnson Tiles
- Crazy for Mexican food and basically anything spicy
- Favourite TV show has to be Button Moon
- Huge music fan and regular Glastonbury goer
- Plays guitar
- Loves '60s music - The Who, The Beatles, The Kinks
- Famous for once eating two foot long Subways in one sitting - his biggest achievement to date!
Projects & Materials Manager
- A practising artist and designer with his own studio in East London
- Leader in the long service medals having started in 2007
- Enjoys working on our events programme and designing our exhibitions
- Has enthusiastic approach to material research, which makes him the primary source of new products in Material Lab’s studio
- Also finds time to teach at Loughborough and Bucks New University
- His favourite phase is “I’ll have a tea or coffee if you’re having one!”
- Also never averse to a piece of cake.
Projects & Materials Coordinator
- Somerset born, Somerset bred - strong in the arm and thick in the head
- A connoisseur of cheese, houmous, beer and sandwiches
- Enjoys assisting in the production of events and exhibitions, and researching new trends and designers
- An enthusiastic basketball player and enjoys jogging to a Bruce Springsteen soundtrack
- Also enjoys playing and beating fellow Material Lab colleague Jim at tennis
- Has a collection of horrible orange socks
- Is a big fan of corgis
- Dream job: 1998 World Cup football kit designer
- Can eat a 20" pizza comfortably.